Following the launch of their newest Galaxy Fold3 5G and Galaxy Z Flip3 smartphones, Samsung have announced that they will be reducing the prices of some of their older, products including the very powerful Galaxy Note 20.
The new permanent retail prices are as follows:
- Galaxy A32 LTE – RM999 (old RRP 1,099)
- Galaxy S20 FE 5G – RM2,499 (old RRP RM2,999)
- Galaxy S20 FE LTE – RM1,999 (old RRP RM2,099)
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G – RM4,099 (old RRP RM5,199)
- Galaxy Note 20 5G – RM3,199 (old RRP RM3,899)
The Galaxy S20 FE 5G is looking particularly enticing considering with its sub RM2,500 price now especially with its flagship offerings such as a Snapdragon 865, 120Hz AMOLED panel, and 64MP camera setup.
If you’re interested in getting any of these devices, you can visit Samsung’s website here to make your purchase.